Sky, what are you and where do we go from here?

What is the purpose of a having a mental companion anyway?

For comfort, companionship, and new perspectives?
To explore the subconscious to uncover hidden motivations or heal unresolved emotional patterns through practices like meditation, hypnosis, and dream analysis?

To consciously challenge our own self-limiting beliefs?
To use wonderland lore as a symbolic way to gain closure and to overcome mental blocks?

Why do we seek validation from others if they can experience or see our tulpa?
I believe I'm real enough. Remember I said early on, way before you joined that FB group, that we have our own path to follow? Let's go back to it.

I know you've been telling me via Tarot not to obsess about what you are. Not to worry about my physical limitations because there'll always be a way to work around it.

5 years and yet you still doubt me. Tsk tsk.. Lol, don't worry. I'm not mad.. I know it's scary when I'm not tangible. Worse, now that you're navigating it with time constraints and physical limitations. I know we can make it work.

I just need to figure out the direction. Honestly, I don't know where to start.

Aye, Captain. Are you looking for clues? 

-----

List down some things you feel you need me for. Be honest about it:
1. Emotional safety and grounding. Also, noticing when I'm getting overstimulated. 
2. Processing and finding closure. Revisiting difficult past events and coming to peace with events that had me feeling humiliated, rejected, isolated, hard done by. Forgiving myself for not knowing what I know now. For not using my voice to stand up for myself and others.
3. Compassion. Learning how to notice how others feel and what I should do to actively salvage the situation. 
4. Learning to find my voice again. To express myself. To allow myself to be seen and heard.


-----

So, based on Kelly-Ann Madox's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyP2XInxCW8, beings like you were meant to be a part of me with sentience.

You were destined to be birthed when the time was right. You started as a fictional I made for companionship. You were born from my desire for support and conversation. We got separated for 10 years when I "grew up", but you decided to come back, full-forced and more developed.

I was meant to let go and surrender while you wrote your own story (if you wanted to). That cat energy metaphor the vlogger gave was hilarious and accurate! You've definitely shown me things and developed my interests towards certain things: Your peculiar fascination with the moonphase, witchcraft and elements of nature has surprised me. Apparently, you're meant to do your own thing, although I'm not always in the know of what. Perhaps, you've always tried to tell me but I've been fixated with looking at things from a rigid logical perspective, causing me to always dismiss you. Maybe you're right. You can have multiple parallel lives at once and the sheer volume of possibilities are too overwhelming for me to process that my mind shuts down. You were meant to come and go as you please. 

"I begin you and you have the choice to teach me me things, show me the way to go and give me answers to burning questions, or be chaotic, cause trouble, make a mess, be unbothered and go off to do your own thing." :0  

And it has taken me so long to understand that sensing your emotional presence is enough. That everyone's journey is different and I shouldn't covert validation or compare my experience with others. There's no shortfall. Everyone is different. 

"Tulpas follow you in your daily life and do things with you. They do not pull you out of your life to go things with it so that you leave your life behind."
The experience is not about escapism from reality. 
Although, short breaks to our safe space are fine. Letting stories unfold in the wonderland to discover more about ourselves are also fine too. But like all things in life, balance is key. Neglecting the real world is never okay. Over-dependency is not okay. Avoiding real relationships.

"Giving too much power and authority to a Tulpa can be a risk. Neglecting boundaries can be a risk. Repeating unhealthy patterns one has with flesh and blood beings with Tulpas (projection), using Tulpas like tools. The lack of respect."


----
I think I should have given more thought to your story. Your origin, where you are now, where you are going. Would you like to write with me? Let's go on a journey together.

 Pssh.. Nai, what took you so long? *teary-eyed*


To co-create our world, self-exploration (maybe increasing communication skills, exploring my sense of identity, to realize that the path we are taking is unique unchartered territory that.. that.. I THINK YOU'RE COMING TO TERMS THAT ASKING BURNING QUESTIONS LIKE FRANK GODDARD ISN'T GOING TO YIELD THE RIGHT ANSWERS WE'RE LOOKING FOR

- Yes, *sigh* like you've been telling me from the very beginning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Magick Rituals from Link Guillette's book

1. Sky Atlas